Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Juneau


Juneau- another beautiful day in AK. The weather was 71 degrees and sunny. We took a bus to the Mendenhall Glacier. We walked to the glacier and the also Nugget Falls. We tipped into the water with our fingertips and yes it was cold. Instead of taking the main trail back, we took a scenic trail. There were 3 rock bridges we had to cross. Chris managed to help Dylan without falling. He did dip his foot in one time. With walking this trail, we weren’t able to listen to the short movie at the visitors’ center but I’m pretty much sure it told how the glacier was formed and background behind it. The walk and time spent together was fun. We also rode over to the point where post card photos are taken and Whale Point. Later in the day, we walked the city. I was having a little stomach trouble so we passed on the crab (this time) at the port. Chris and I spent some time also walking the port after allowing the boys to go back on the ship. Of course, I got my free Diamonds International charms. I also bought a charm for my pandora bracelet. We had a good day in port.












































No comments:

Post a Comment