Thursday, October 5, 2017

It's October!

I truly can't believe October is already here. We have had a lot occur these last coin or of weeks. In early September, we traded Chris's diesel truck for a car for Ashleigh and a SUV for me. We are now a family that owns a classic with the 1963 Chevy II Nova  wagon, a Jeep, a truck, a SUV, and a car. Luckily, we are able to fit the wagon and jeep into the garage. We also no longer extend beyond the driveway. I am spoiled in my new vehicle and Ashleigh is loving her car too (although we both miss our trucks , these vehicles are perfect for us). Chris drives the camo truck and he loves.
We are continuing to restore and make changes to the jeep, but we have been able to drive on short rides. The boys LOVE it and Chris is so excited as this is their only interest in cars.
Austin tried out for chorus at CBE and I am proud to say I have another choir baby. He was apprehensive about trying out because he wasn't sure how "learning songs" worked. He has his first rehearsal this week! Ashleigh continues to do well academically and is also involved in choir and drama, as well as, serving as a teacher/helper sithnour elementary kids at our church. Dylan loves Jr SLAM and Chris and I joined a small group. We love it!
Jeep

Cobra Crawl




thoughtful from Ashleigh

No comments:

Post a Comment