Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Happy Birthday Dylan!


 Dylan's 14-It is hard to believe! Yes, we all have our  labor of love stories, and Dylan's entrance into this world is definitely a memory I will NOT forget. (I am also sure my nieces and nephews, as well as, Chris will always remember that day on Dec. 21, 2003)
Love this kid! I am so proud of the young spirit he brings and the many opportunities of learning his life has brought to our family.
We celebrated Dylan's birthday at his favorite Mexican restaurant. Although he isn't wearing the sombrero, the celebration was complete with a birthday song and festivities such as popping bags at the restaurant. Dylan also received a cheesecake, (but truth be known-he really doesn't like sweets-maybe a brownie or chocolate chip cookie) and Ashleigh and I ate most.


We also celebrated Dylan's birthday when visiting Georgia. This time another favorite-Italian-spaghetti. This time I ate the dessert. 

Happy Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment