Sunday, February 4, 2018

Choirs and DC

Ashleigh and other members of the high school choirs were lucky to spend a couple of days in Washington DC. I was excited to be able to go also. We were able to tour many National Monuments and explore.  While Ashleigh has been to Washington DC (with a school group in 8th grade), this was my first visit to Washington DC. 

Our first day began with a stop at the White House.

Lincoln Memorial on the first night-

Washinton Monument and Capitol
Ashleigh's signature pose on "holding" buildings and structures in the palm of her hand.



The choir sang at the National Cathedral and Ashleigh had a solo too. (I was recording during the singing, but my phone's data became "filled" during the song with her solo. However, I think it was a glitch because it worked after that perfectly. Anyway-It was recorded by the choirs and I will try to download and upload here.)
Here is an attempt link: National Cathedral Her solo is the next to last song.


Ashleigh as President

No comments:

Post a Comment