Saturday, March 31, 2018

March Madness

 The month of March has flown by at the Allen household. The jeep is beginning to take "shape" and have color. Chris has painted the front fenders and hood. He continues to work on the rebuild just as I am typing this. Hopefully by summer-we will be able to reveal the entire fullness and drive this CJ for its fun.
Ashleigh continues to have rehearsals for the upcoming musical, "Hairspray" at the high school, as well as, all things choir too. Her academics this semester do not include classes at the local college because she has taken these classes. However, she continues to work at the hospital as a CNA and loves it.
Austin made the A/B Honor Roll for the third quarter. I am very proud of his hard work and dedication to school and learning.
No Dylan pics, but he is just as busy and loving school. I recently attended his IEP/transition meeting as he is going to high school next year (stop growing up--this is for all my kids)!
I have been trying to follow my New Year's Resolution-Pray Wait Trust  Ashleigh bought me an adult coloring book and this was the first coloring I completed. I am also just finished reading, Women Living Well, when I realized I have been reading this blog and following several Bible studies from the blog. If you haven't heard of Women Living Well and the ministries offered through Good Morning Girls, you should check it out.







No comments:

Post a Comment