Friday, June 15, 2018

Field Day

Another day that I get teacher/mommy frills-Field Day. Since Austin is in third grade and I teach third grade, I was able to see him ALL day! I loved it! His class made t-shirts Here he is ready for the day!
My class made t-shirts too. Here are a few!




 Austin is participating in an event called The Statue of Liberty. I teased  him because we are going to New York in late June that he is getting ready to shine. He says that the plunger is nothing like the torch and doesn't understand why this event is named Statue of Liberty.

 Here he is with his best friend. The other boy is about two heads taller than Austin. Therefore, this "race" is a little harder, but they have fun.


 Rest is important on such a hot day! And so is lunch!

 Austin and his teachers-Mrs. Gandy and Ms. Wiechman

 Balloon Pop!! The balloon keeps slipping out and not popping. This was common for many kids as they did not weigh enough to pop the balloons.


 Three legged potato sack race!

No comments:

Post a Comment