Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Happenings Here; Happenings There, Happenings Everywhere



Various things going on this summer-beach, reading, library, $3 Bigby Wednesday,  dorm shopping (while Ashleigh is in California),and Ashleigh and Sam in Mount Hermon.


Austin and I reading together to help Chompers become more well-mannered.



I texted with Ashleigh one day when I found quite a few comforters. She texted me as I was leaving the store the one she liked. Since it was TJMaxx and that is a must get that day kind of place, I turned around to get the comforter. I also left with these 3 throw pillows and a yellow set of sheets for her college dorm. 
Next are some photos of Ashleigh and Sam in action while at Mount Hermon. This transition time has been good for all of us. We miss Ashleigh (Sam too), but we know they are growing. Continue to pray for Ashleigh, Sam, and Chris (Sam's brother) as they serve, love, and grow this summer.

 



This year Austin got his very own library card.




Chris, the boys, and I enjoyed a day at the beach. We had fun throwing the football, building sand castles, and jumping the waves in the water.




More Mount Hermon pics



No comments:

Post a Comment