Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Embracing 47

Started the week enjoying Littles shop of Horrors at the high school. As I am thankful for yet another year- birthday celebrations at school included flowers and treats and cards galore from students. On the homefront, I enjoyed the night out with the boys and Chris at Sushi 201. Dessert was a Mocha Mocha Bigby coffee. Ashleigh visited on Saturday and showered me with sweet gifts too. I received a surprise  cup with two kinds of straws from Amazon from my sister.  (How did she know I needed a new cup of my own.) on Saturday miring I enjoyed a yummy breakfast with a dear friend and enjoyed fellowship in reading the Psalms. Embracing each moment and enduring sweet memories. I am also embracing the fact that my eyesight requires readers but I am grateful that most of the time I feel 25!




No comments:

Post a Comment