Thursday, February 15, 2024

Crocheting-a hobby

 I have taken up crocheting as a hobby and I’m really enjoying it. This summer I asked a friend to help me and she showed me some basic stitches. That day I learned how to make a Granny square but I was unable to do myself when I came home so I began watching YouTube videos and have learned many stitches I have made a variety of items using YouTube as my guide. I am learning to read crochet patterns too!  


This is my first ever project!! A blanket- I taught myself after watching videos to make this quilt, change yarn colors, and weave in yarn. 

Other projects include hats, one sock, a coaster, diaper covers, a bonnet (that was too big that I will go back to redo), and a sleep sack (I need to add buttons). Yes, many are the same color but that is ok- I have matching sets!!!










My current project is a puppy with accessories so far I have 4 legs and a tail. I have  projects on my list to complete this year. Stay tuned…..

No comments:

Post a Comment