Monday, November 12, 2018

November-part 1



Austin received A/B Honor Roll for the first quarter of school. We are very proud of his hard work and dedication in fourth grade. I love having the opportunity to be at the same school as him. With that being said, I rarely see him-usually one day a week (maybe two) in passing to special area. However, I do love that he hangs out in my classroom before and after school. 


 I can't believe that there is an adult "child is our home. Ashleigh celebrated her 18th birthday on November 8. We are very proud of the young lady she has become and are excited to watch her continue to grow with God as her director.




Dylan is enjoying his time at school-away from school. He went to a local horse farm. He was able to help take care of the horses and even ride one. He says that he was scared, but by the look on his face and with his arm raised I think he thinks he is a cowboy. He and his classmates will be able to visit more times throughout the school year and he will not only become less scared, but also learn the importance of volunteering and how to work with others in our community.


No comments:

Post a Comment