Friday, May 19, 2023

Mother’s Day














 Having a wonderful Mother’s Day- began the weekend with a day for myself at the beach. I was also able to talk to Ashleigh a little bit and just catch up and reminisce. I miss her big everyday in many ways. Mothering is forever so I do get to see as she grows in adulthood in her marriage (which she and Sam will be celebrating one year on the 30th) , her nursing career, her friendships, her walk with Christ, and just life as my daughter. My hair got a color update (roots).. Yes!I also shopped for myself . I even tried on several swimsuits, dresses, shirt, shirts, and pants, and yes I got some clothes for me (that weren’t online)! I had special time with Austin because he went with me to the grocery store while Chris, Dylan, and Jim went to WWE. Austin and I got several snacks for after school. He will be my hang out buddy over the next couple days (school, post op appt, and amusement park) and in future times and moments.  Dylan gave me lots of hugs and thanks for being his mom as well as teenage arguments (☺️😊🤪). He will also hang out with me in a couple days (school, trip to Ga). We were able to take Helen to enjoy a yummy dinner on Saturday evening. 







No comments:

Post a Comment