Thursday, July 27, 2023

Growing Up

 This week the boys had their annual wellness visit. Today my Timehop showed this: 

This week Austin was 5 ft 7 3/4 inches. He weighed 107. He continues to grow taller and taller. He has been officially taller than me for a while. (2 ft 3/4 inches ago). Dylan was 5 ft 1 3/4 inches. He measured the same last year. I think he has reached his maximum height. 

Today Dylan had his senior pictures today. I took some pics too. He wasn’t as cooperative with me as he was the photographer. 




This past weekend we visited Ashleigh and Sam in Charlotte. We were able to meet their puppy, a golden retriever named Glorfindale (LOTR) and called Glorf or Glo. Ashleigh and Glorf gave us a puppy trick show and he is a very smart dog. She and Sam have taught he several commands. 
He is very gentle and did not even bark. 


We also went to see the Barbie movie, eat some good food, and visit. It was a great visit. 



No comments:

Post a Comment